Personal Fianancial Management
- Independent, unbiased financial advice
- Access to all types of Advanced Financial Strategies
- Strategies matched to your needs and goals
- Wealth Transfer (Multi-Generational)
- Proactive Asset Protection Process
Many people will offer you advice on which mutual funds to buy or investments to make. Estate taxes, income taxes and education funds for your children are just some of the other complex aspects of your total financial picture. You need an advisor to help you develop an effective financial plan.
Personal financial planning focuses on you as an individual - bringing together all the financial and psychological factors that have an impact on your life.
A well-designed financial plan will help you reach your personal financial goals and objectives, and give you a greater sense of security.
Many people call themselves financial planners, but the true professional financial planning practitioner uses the Total Financial Planning Process, which is made up of six distinct steps.
- Helps you clarify your present situation by collecting and assessing all relevant financial data - assets and liabilities, tax returns, records of securities transactions, insurance policies, wills and pension plans.
- Helps you to identify financial and personal goals and objectives, and also to clarify your financial and personal values and attitudes.
- Helps you toidentify financial problems that can create barriers to your financial independence.
- Provides you with written recommendations and alternative solutions. These should be structured to meet your needs without undue emphasis on purchasing specific investment products.
- Assists you to implement the right strategy to ensure that you reach your goals and objectives.
- Provides a review and revision of your plan to ensure that you achieve your goals.